Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Recent Things

Hi Y'all
 I haven't been blogging much, but I have been sewing.
I made this baby quilt made for local hospital. Many of the squares are from a charm swap I was involved in online.....some are from Australia.
 This throw is made from a Cotton and Steele layer cake I had on hand. It will be donated to a group of ladies in Eastland County, Texas who make quilts for the sick and homeless....they call them
"Love Covers". 
This wall hanging was made for a silent auction benefit going to a group of people who take disabled veterans and children on deer hunts. 
Commissioned piece.

 Commissioned piece.
 Made for my friend Cindy.
This piece is at the Mills County Artisan Gift Shop
Several months ago I was invited to join this guild that represents over 30 Texas Artisans
 in Mills and surrounding counties.

 In Our Garden Blog Hop is in progress.
Sew Incredibly Crazy
June
Sue – Super Mom No Cape
July
Joan – Moosestash Quilting
August
Kris – Kris Loves Fabric
September
Pat – Life in the Scrapatch
October
Vicki – More Stars in Comanche
November
Lana – It Seams to be Sew
December
Jan - Sew and Sow Farm
January
Amy – Sew Incredibly Crazy– Final Blocks and wrap up
There's a group Facebook page HERE 
 and a Flickr Group 
where everyone has been sharing garden blocks.
Thanks for stopping in ! 
Vickie