Thursday, November 24, 2016

Still at it !

 Happy Thanksgiving to everyone ! 
I know I haven't blogged much the past 6 months, but that doesn't mean I haven't been quilting. Below are most of the things I've completed. I have about 4 small art quilts in a gift shop I don't have pictures of and 4 or 5 baby quilts hanging in the closet along with 10 folded star table runners I can't show right now as they are Christmas gifts. I've also made charity quilts, I haven't been good at picture taking lately either. 
Baby Quilt
 The reason I have made so many baby quilts is they pay my rent at the artisan guild where I sell my art quilts......and I still like to sew traditional things.  
 There are lots of pictures here so I won't blow them up......
that way your computer will load faster !
 baby quilt
 baby quilt
 baby quilt 
 baby
baby
 baby 
baby


 My cow Tilly
 Collage Heart mounted on frame
Lemoyne Star ( at the quilters)
Rancher's Daughter (at the quilters)
 I won the layer cake drawing at my guild meeting and made this for charity. 
Be blessed !


5 comments:

the girlfriend gap said...

Lots of pretties. You have been very busy. : ) I know You are a blessing to many near and far. Your heart is always looking for ways to give love away. I always enjoy seeing what you have been up to. Happy Thanksgiving. Can't believe this day is here. Your sweet sewing sister in Christ, Janita

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow miss you blogging, but you have made some beautiful quilts.

Carol S. said...

I miss your blog posting, but you've definitely been a busy quilter. Wow! You really made some amazing quilts!

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's probably because you don't blog that you get so many quilts made. It's great to see you've been so productive making beautiful quilts. It's always lovely to see your blog pop up even if it isn't as often as it used to.

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness, you have been so busy! All that beautiful eye candy makes me loathe packing up my stash and machines for the winter! Well done! XO