Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Catching You Up

 Let's start the catch up pictures with the tractor quilt that was supposed to be a Christmas present....last year. Well, it didn't happen. I first blogged a little about it HERE. I did however get it ready for my Tractor Boy's 3rd birthday this past August. He loves it !     



 This is an extra block I made from the "Bringing Home the Tree" quilt I posted about previously. I sent this to my mom, along with the the pumpkin wall hanging below.  
 This is a little kit I ordered from Shabby Fabrics 
It goes together so fast (it's prefused and lazer cut)
I added a few crystals to give it a little bling. 
Hot fix crystals are new to me and I like them !  


These next 3 pictures are bed runners I made for a hospice care center in Abilene,Texas.

This one is a "Turning Twenty" made from a Pat Sloan fabric line. 

 This one is a string quilt, I've been on a mission to use up my scraps. 

 This one is a "Squash Blossom" pattern. I presented it as a BOM at my quilt guild  
and these are some of the blocks. It made a really pretty bed runner.
 I blogged about this block HERE


This is a "Tessellating Texas" quilt I made in a class. I donated it to a group of ladies who make love covers for hospitals. 
They do the quilting and choose the organization to give it to. 

 I still have a lot more to catch you up on but, until next time
God Bless you !


Linking up again this week with